Sunday, January 9, 2011

Tis Not Fit-ting...

So after a week of recovering from a cold and a lingering cough, I think I am finally ready to go work out!! Yay :). I'm not the most athletic girl in the world, but I do like staying active and I have been really bummed about being sick and being too tired (and lazy :P) to go for a quick jog. I had been working out before and I felt pretty good, but since that's all sort of slipped down the drain I'm happy I can start again. I'm not a huge fan of New Years resolutions, but I did make one of working out at least 30 minutes day, which is actually the recommended amount to staying healthy and in shape. I like being healthy. So here's to working out!
Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean by being to tires to exercise. lol I am not a active person at all. But I need to try to stay in shape because of my heart condition.
    Me and my sister started taking a marshal arts class and it's been awesome. It's quite a workout, we have 15 minutes of warm-up and stretching. The first two week I thought I was going to die. lol
    But we have been having a blast and getting exercise at the same time.
    I am glad you are feeling better. Good luck, that is a good goal to do! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love martial arts! I used to take karate before we moved but I love it. One of my goals in life is to become a black belt in some form of martial arts. I'm only too tired because I've been sick. Before that I worked out on my own and last semester at college I took two P.E. classes. One was Boot camp and the other was modern dance. I don't dance, but both were extremely good workouts :).

    ReplyDelete