Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Getting to Know Me

I figured I would put some pictures up of me, not because I'm drop-dead gorgeous and beautiful (that goes without saying), but to give you a better idea of who I am, my artistic style (lots of practice editing my face haha), and just what I look like. I think it's always nice to know what a blogger looks like, it makes you feel more connected to them somehow. So here I am :).


My adorable sister Ashley <3<3






I love wind-blowing-through-your-hair car pictures. Like a lot.

Told you.

All of these have been my profile picture on my Facebook sometime or another, so you might of seen them there.

6 comments:

  1. Amazing! You take the most awesome photos ever!!!! :D The 4th one is my favorite. You are so beautiful! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that one too, I wish it could of been my senior picture, but alas, I am already graduated (not that I regret graduating). My good friend Emilee took that shot and the 2nd and 5th picture as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable photos!

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely pictures, it's always nice to know the face behind the blog if you know what i mean! :)

    The Flower Girl

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I do know what you mean! Thank you for your comment :)

    ReplyDelete