Sunday, December 26, 2010

Browsing Through Jo Anns...

I love wandering through Jo Anns, running my fingers down the long aisles of luxurious fabrics, admiring the vibrant colors, drooling over the bins of chunky yarn....metaphorically speaking of course ;). (Cleanup on Aisle 3!! Puddles of unknown substance hindering sweet old ladies trying to buy craft supplies!!) Ahaha...my twisted humor aside, I hope you enjoy these records of my meanderings.











Look at all those colors!!


I will not drool, I will not drool...







I love these :)

6 comments:

  1. Great photos! I love going to Jo Anns and browsing too. I could spend all day there. All those colors of thread, so awesome! I take it you like yarn? I am glad you could restrain your self. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love yarn and colors :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! I was in Jo-Anns last week and I was thinking of you. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww. Thanks for thinking of me? Haha. What I really love though is the JEWELRY section!!! *Major droolage*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your welcome! I was there with my grandmother getting a frame for a piece of crosstitch she made me for Christmas. Oh yeah! I love the drawing section and the jewelry too! I am always getting distracted by shiny things. lol ;)

    ReplyDelete