Monday, December 13, 2010

Photography, photography...

     So if you don't know me well, I love taking pictures. Seriously. I try to carry my camera everywhere I go and when I forget it at home, or somehow misplace it, I miss it like crazy. My all-time favorite thing to take pictures of is nature. Talk about splendor! Rich, lush, and ripe with photogenic opportunities! Human-kind has been recording nature for centuries, so why should I be the one to break that honored tradition? ;) Anyways, I hope you enjoy a small selection of my work.

I wish I could take credit for how awesome this looks, but it happened by pure accident. I was editing a boring ocean picture, hoping to trim it up a little, when wham! I had somehow put the contrast on 100%. And you know what? I liked it :)

Oh, I love sunsets. I have scores and scores of pictures of them. I don't get tired of them either.

This is a picture of our van's window reflecting a pine tree. I turned it to black and white then made the window reflect color. I like how it turned out, don't you?

Wild oats lit up by setting sun. I told you I like sunsets.

Oh, all right, I admit I placed these lilies on top of the greenery, but they are such a nice vibrant orange, aren't they?

No comments:

Post a Comment