Saturday, February 5, 2011

The Big Bang

So last week late at night, I took a pair of scissors off my sister's dresser, went into the bathroom and chopped off my hair! Not all of it, just the front. So now I have patchy bangs that I am actually LOVING. It seems to change my face (and hides a lot of unsightly pores on my forehead ;) AND it keeps my forehead warm. What more could you ask for? Here some pictures my younger sister took of me.

I love this one :)

If you don't know me well, I love hats. And jewelry. Like a lot :)


I bought the necklace from a thrift store for about $4. A tad expensive for a thrift-store, but it was Goodwill (which is an expensive thrift-store), and I loved it.

I love California weather. We live in the valley and it feels like a windy but warm spring day!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment